TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESSING EDUCATIONAL SERVICES MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM
Because we understand the possibility that accessing educational services is difficult, we still offer a set of principles and rules on how to use and access educational services MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM. Depending on the evolution of the legislation, the services we offer and the location where we offer these services, this document may be subject to change. Always, on https://mindfulnessactivism.com we will have the last applicable option.
This document aims to present the principles and main rules that must be followed by a client who wants to benefit from the educational services of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM. The Terms and Conditions of access are the minimum rules to be completed with the provisions of the legislation in force and possibly with the provisions of the contract concluded with one of the legal entities acting under the umbrella of AB DENTAL INTL including Mindfulness Activism.
This document respects the principle of equal treatment for all clients, based on criteria of sex, sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, age, nationality, race, color, ethnicity, religion, political choice, social origin, disability, situation or family responsibility, membership
or trade union activity, respecting at the same time the commercial conditions agreed by contracts.
By making the appointment, respectively by presenting and accepting the registration in the list of clients who presented for educational services in a location coordinated by MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, you express your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions for accessing educational services within MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM.
- Subscriber – is the client who accesses educational services based on a subscription of educational services, including membership documents and individual contracts.
2. Informed client’s consent – the client’s consent for the provision of educational services, which has the form provided by WHO 1411/2016
3. Contract – the agreement of will between the Client and MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, regarding the provision of educational services and supplies, including but not limited to the contract for the provision of educational services, the commercial offer accepted by the client (s) expressly by handwritten or electronic signature
applied according to Law 455/2001 or through the applications / portals MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, or (ii) tacitly, by simply accepting the educational services.
4. The client – is the person who uses MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM educational services.
5. The staff members of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM means the employees of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, its officials, consultants and collaborators of any kind, as well as any person who provides services in the name and / or on behalf of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM or for MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM.
6. Terms and conditions of access – are all the provisions provided below that apply to all accesses of educational services by Clients within MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM.
- PRINCIPLES APPLICABLE TO ALL Clients
- Educational services can be accessed by Clients, as a rule, from Monday to Friday between 8.00 – 20.00 within locations of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, under the conditions communicated periodically by MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, available on the website www.mindfulnessactivism.com. MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM may modify the operating schedule of any trainers, collaborators or instructors as it deems appropriate.
2. Accessing educational services is made on the basis of telephone scheduling performed (i) in the Call Center, at the telephone number communicated on the website www.mindfulnessactivism.com (ii) as well as by online scheduling through the website MINDFULNESS ACGIVISM or through the applications or portals of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM. We recommend making your appointment by accessing the Call Center number.
3. The transmission of notifications, invoices, correspondence with the Client by the representatives of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, will be made at the contact data mentioned in the Contract / declared on other channels and registered in the computer system of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, the address will be updated accordingly. the patient’s statements at the time of accessing the Educational Services. Thus, if after signing a contract for educational services with MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, in which the contact details were mentioned, other coordinates are declared (by another contract, by mentioning it in a written correspondence, by subscribing to a newsletter, through Call center, in the reception of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, etc.), they will be updated according to the last request of the Client, the latter not being able to prevail over the fact that the notifications and communications were not made according to the contract.
4. SMS or e-mail communications, such as but not limited to the requested appointments, information on the courses carried out or possible payment delays, information on courses structure or MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM systems, which have an impact on the method for the development of the educational activity, they are not promotional, their purpose being to ensure a good development of the educational services requested by the patients.
5. Depending on the operational needs of DENTIST INTERNATIONAL SRL and the commercial policy of DENTIST INTERNATIONAL SRL, access to the offices may be restricted or even closed if the Provider decides to close the office, reduce the number of services provided or other changes of an operational or commercial nature (such as be, without limitation, the modification of the specificity or structure of the office).
6. Exceptionally, your appointment may be delayed when teaching staff provide care in priority cases or in cases that require increased attention / supervision.
7. The access to the educational services offered by MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM is limited by their availability. MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM encourages the good faith and rational use of educational services. If MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM finds excessive use or non-compliance with its policies, it may interrupt or stop providing services to you, without informing you in advance.
8. MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM has the operational activity organized in several categories of program / access to trainers, which may mean the existence of different commercial conditions for accessing educational services offered by certain categories of trainers.
MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM reserves the right to modify these programs, respectively to keep the program of certain trainers exclusively for client who do not have a subscription. MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM reserves the right to provide a differentiated / preferential service to certain categories of customers depending on its commercial policy, in compliance with the contracts to which MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM is a party.
9. The lists of trainers (Full Payment, Academic Partnership, etc.) can be modified unilaterally by MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, depending on the contracts concluded by MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM with trainers or depending on the commercial policy of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM. Information about clients’ access to MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM personnel and the costs of educational services provided by them are obtained from the Call Center operator and in MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM locations, and in case of differences between the information provided, the operational coordinator of the location where the decision is to be accessed. will have the final decision. Also, MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM can unilaterally give up one or all of the lists of trainers.
10. MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM will use all legal methods, including contracting specialized debt collection companies, lawyers, bailiffs to recover Clients’ debts.
11. If you consider that your rights have been violated, please detail your case to us at email@example.com, by calling the call center or through the applications / portals MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM. A dedicated team will take over your message and investigate what is reported, and a written answer will be given to you as soon as possible. Clients will not put any pressure on reception staff members and on-site management to resolve complaints.
12. Clients and MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM have the obligation to know and respect the applicable legal provisions, respectively Law 95/2006, Law 46/2003 and related legislative acts, Clients not being able to invoke in their defense the ignorance of the law.
13. Clients and MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM: (i) will act in accordance with applicable law on bribery and corruption; (ii) will not offer, promise, receive or solicit any bribe (financial or other benefits) including, without limitation.
14. MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM aims to provide educational services at the highest quality standards. In exceptional cases, the result of the services provided by the staff members of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM may differ from the result desired by the Client. We remind you that the educational obligation is an obligation of diligence, at the current level of knowledge being impossible
III. RULES APPLICABLE TO ALL Clients
- The Client will follow the program of the service provider without being able to make notifications related to the fact that they were not allowed to enter the location before the beginning of the program or after its end.
4. Clients will have access to educational qualifications within the program dedicated to non-subscribers or subscribers, depending on the quality they have and the provisions of the contract under which they were allowed access to services.
7. When registering minor clients in order to access educational services, in the computer system of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, the parent / legal representative / owner / person requesting the appointment will communicate the identification data of the parents or legal representative of the minor client.
8. At each access to the educational services, the staff of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM will update the Client’s data, especially by phone and e-mail. Foreign clients are obliged to communicate contact details (address and telephone number) in Romania or an alternative.
9. Clients understand that the information regarding the educational services and their prices, obtained in the Call Center or on the website www.mindfulnessactivism.com , as well as their inclusion in the subscription, are for informational purposes only. The contract signed with the Clients or with their employers / family members will always prevail, which will be completed with the price list displayed in the reception. Depending on the specifics of each course and the educational services actually offered within the interaction with MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM personnel, the final cost of the services may vary. In this sense, the Client has the obligation that after each educational service to check in the reception of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM the cost of the services provided, respectively if all the services provided are fully or partially covered by the subscription.
10. If the Client does not show up for 3 consecutive appointments within 6 months, without having a good reason and without announcing at least 24 hours before the time at which the appointment is established, MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM may suspend the educational Services provided to that Client for a period of 3 months.
11. In the case of services included in subscriptions or purchased in the form of packages, failure to appear at appointments made without complying with the cancellation conditions provided in point 10 above, will lead to payment of the course / removal from the package of services accessed by the Client.
12. The parents / legal representatives of the children have the obligation not to leave the children unattended in any of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM offices. We do not take responsibility for any events in which children are injured in our offices due to the negligence of the guardians.
13. In accordance with the provisions of the Fiscal Code, we inform you that we do not issue the invoice for medical services provided, at the request of clients, on behalf of individuals and / or legal entities (limited liability companies, PFA, PFI, etc.) unless it was concluded with the respective legal entity, in advance, a contract for the provision of educational services specifically for the services provided to the client.
14 If, after accessing the educational services, Clients appear in the accounting records of any of the companies within AB Dental Intl including MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, with debts, the Clients will not be able to access any of the Educational Services provided by any of the companies belonging to AB DENTAL INTL. The restriction will be active until the flow is paid or the flow situation is adjusted.
15. The Client is obliged to pay the value of the medical services. In this sense, the Patient has the obligation to sign various documents, such as payment commitments, documents that will be made available by the staff of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM. The refusal to sign these documents may determine the refusal by MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM to provide educational services..
17. Obscene acts, acts or gestures, utterance of insults, insulting or vulgar expressions, threats of acts of violence or any other acts against the Provider’s Personnel and other persons within the premises or damage, destruction or theft of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM assets, of its nature disturb public order and tranquility or provoke the indignation of people or harm their dignity and honor or the health network MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM are not tolerated. If the Client or his relatives commits one of the deeds, the documents mentioned above, MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM will immediately request the evacuation of the Client / his relatives from the premises. In case of a conflict situation, MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM employees will be able to immediately request the intervention of the intervention teams of the private security and protection companies with which it collaborates, and / or the intervention of the Police.
18. In case of events such as those mentioned in point 17 – III above, MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM may restrict the access of any person involved in the incident to the educational services available within MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, having the right to unilaterally terminate any previously concluded contract with the Client or in favor of the Client.
19. It is forbidden to photograph, record video and audio, both in the waiting area, reception and in the offices, without their prior written permission.
20. The suspension of the provision of Educational Services is made in the following situations, without limitation: (i) The client has not paid the invoices issued MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, including according to art. 14 – III above; (ii) in the case of art. 17 – III above; (iv) The client or his relatives are in a litigious situation with MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM; litigious will mean litigation registered in court or any other complaint made by the client that could cause major damage MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM.
21. In the case of investigations in which the consent expressed in writing in the form of consent is required, the lack of the client’s signature on the specific forms is equivalent to the lack of consent, in which case the provision of the requested educational services will be stopped immediately.
- RULES APPLICABLE TO SUBSCRIBERS
- Based on the subscription, the Subscribers have free or reduced access to educational specialties within the program dedicated to the subscribers, under the conditions mentioned in the contracts concluded directly with them or in their favor but with another natural or legal person (their employers / employers of the husband / their wife / child). The subscriber cannot take advantage of the ignorance of the annexes to the contract comprising the list of educational services included in full or with a discount in his subscription.
2. The access of the Subscribers in the program dedicated to non-subscribers will be made exclusively with the payment of the services at the list price or with the reduction provided in the Contract.
3. If the access to the requested trainer or educational service is not fully included in the subscription, the Call Center operator or the reception staff will inform the Subscriber in this respect. The subscriber has the obligation to request, before receiving an educational service, information regarding the cost of the recommended / desired educational services. Any omission represents the tacit acceptance to pay for the services received at list price or at a reduced price according to the applicable subscription.
4. If the Subscriber requests the provision of services in other conditions than those communicated by the Provider, respectively those described in the contract and in the rest of the annexes to the contract, he will be obliged to pay all services provided, at list price or at a discount, regardless whether or not they were included in the subscription.
6. In order to access the services included in the subscription, free of charge or with a discount, it may be necessary to present a referral note issued by a trainer or collaborator of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, according to the annex to the contract. The personnel of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM will recommend the services considered necessary as a result of his own request. Before presenting in a MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM location, the subscriber has the obligation to check the services included in the subscription contract and the conditions for accessing a service.
7. Requests for new subscriptions are sent according to the provisions of the Contract, by the human resources department of the contractor, usually the Subscriber’s employer, to the authorized persons within MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM. The term for registration in the database is 2 working days from the receipt of the request. This term can be extended in case there are inconsistencies / ambiguities, until their completion.
- ONLINE Purchase
Online purchase and courses are a service in the category of E-commerce and E-learning, which allow allows consumers to directly buy goods or services from the Provider over the Internet using the website www.mindfulnessactivis.com. The E-learning services enable the online interaction between trainer-client through the electronic means communicated on our platform. E-learning services are available as an alternative in-person courses.
Given the technological and legislative limitations of this moment, by accessing this service represents your statement that you understand the limitations of the online service as explained in this document.
To access the service, it is necessary to pre-install the free ZOOM communication application, available for Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, Android operating systems, compatible with the most popular web browsers.
In addition, access to a functional video camera and microphone is required, as well as an internet connection that allows interaction with the trainer. MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM does not assume any responsibility in case the online consultation cannot take place or is interrupted due to the equipment or the client’s internet connection, in which case the courses or purchase will be performed at another time.
The courses will be offered by MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM personnel, first of all from the offices where they carry out their activity and in special cases from home, ensuring the trainer-client confidentiality. The client is, in turn, responsible for ensuring confidentiality in the space where he accesses the course. The communications network, the equipment, including the audio-video ones, through which MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM offers the online courses are secured, and the access by the doctor of the consultation session is made through strong unique credentials.
The software used is ZOOM. For more details please see the ZOOM terms and conditions for using the application available at https://zoom.us/
The application will be accessed by patients in Visitor format, without the need to create an individual account. The data will be processed through ZOOM and will transit its servers.
The educational session will not be recorded, and no image or voice print will be stored by MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM as a result of the online session. It is forbidden for the client to register it. Otherwise, the staff member will stop the recording when he notifies it, reminding the client of the ban. In the event of a recalculation, the client will receive denied access, without having the possibility of a new appointment, and the usual rules for using the services of MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM will be applicable.
Given the technological and legislative limitations of the moment, by accessing this service is your statement that you understand the limitations of the online educational service, as explained in this document.
For the use of the online service, all the rules for accessing the MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM services mentioned in the first chapters of this document are applied, with the necessary modifications. The E-learning service is available as an alternative to courses in the presence of the client in our office. Accessing this service represents the client’s consent for the processing of his image and voice in the conditions set forth above, as well as acceptance of all terms and conditions included in this section.
For any additional details regarding the processing of personal data by MINDFULNESS ACTIVISM, you can consult *INSERT WEBPAGE*
Cookies & personal data
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the terms, conditions and policies of “Cookies” and “Privacy of Personal Data”. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of use, do not use this site. The present terms and conditions can be modified at any time.
What are cookies?
The website contains “tracking cookies”, which record the web preferences of users, helping web application owners to provide their visitors with appropriate content and / or differentiated ads. Web browsers offer features that allow users to choose not to register their preferences. Web pages use cookie tracking services to personalize and improve the relationship established by visitors’ use of this site (eg for quick access to information of interest, optimization of navigation menus, etc.). When you visit the site as a visitor, a cookie is sent to your internet browser and saved on your computer’s hard drive, but you can block the saving of cookies by changing your browser settings. You can block the use of any cookie in your browser settings. Depending on the browser used, you can access the cookie blocking / deletion guide through the links below.
The complete list of cookies is:
_ga – To distinguish users;
_gid – To distinguish users;
_gat – Used by Google Analytics;
__utma – To distinguish users and sessions;
__utmt – To speed up the response rate;
__utmb – Used by Google Analytics;
__utmc – Together with __utmb cookie determines if it is a new session / visit;
__utmz – Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user got to the site;
trafic_h – Trafic.ro – It is used to collect anonymous statistics, aggregates about the user’s interaction with the site;
trafic_v – Trafic.ro – It is used to collect anonymous statistics, aggregates about the user’s interaction with the site;
_icl_current_ – for locating the country and language used;
PHPSESSID – to identify the session;
Wp-settings – WordPress cookies for individualizing the look;
The following sites are available to provide more information about your online options: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/ as well as http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/c_concept.htm.
Restrictions on the use of materials
This site is protected by copyright. Any text or graphic material that you copy, print, or download is licensed by AB Dental Intl (including Mindfulness Activism) exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not alter or delete the copyright notice. copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices.
If you download software from this site, including all files and images contained or generated by the software, and the adjacent data (hereinafter referred to as “Software”) are considered to be licensed by Mindfulness Activism, exclusively for personal and non-commercial use. Mindfulness Activism does not transfer the title or the intellectual property rights over the Software. Mindfulness Activism holds the full and complete title over the Software as well as all the intellectual property rights deriving from them. You do not have permission to sell, redistribute or reproduce the Software, nor to decompile it, modify its structure, disassemble the Software in a perceptible form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Mindfulness Activism or the licensees and you are not permitted to copy or use them in any way.
This site is controlled and operated by Mindfulness Activism from its headquarters. Mindfulness Activism has no obligation for the materials on this site to be suitable or available for use in other locations. Those who access the site from other locations do so at their own risk and are legally liable, in accordance with local law. No software will be downloaded or exported from this site.
Reservations and Limitations of Liability; Other Statements
Mindfulness Activism may modify, reposition, remove or add portions to this site at any time.
THE MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE ARE MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. Mindfulness Activism DOES NOT WARRANT AND HAS NO OBLIGATION REGARDING THE USE OR RESULT OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS OF THIS SITE REGARDING CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY OR SAFETY.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Mindfulness Activism RESERVES ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMMERCIAL WARRANTIES, SUITABILITY FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Mindfulness Activism DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, TOTALITY OR USEFULNESS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE. Mindfulness Activism DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT WARNINGS OR MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE OR SERVER WHICH MAKES THEM AVAILABLE TO YOU IS NOT AVAILABLE. YOU (NOT Mindfulness Activism nor AB Dental Intl) ASSUME THE FULL COST OF THE NECESSARY REPAIR AND MODIFICATION SERVICES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, Mindfulness Activism SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR SIGNIFICANT COMPENSATION RESULTING FROM THE USE OR DISABILITY OF USE OF THE MATERIAL, OR OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES Mindfulness Activism IS TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE TO YOU. FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR ACTIONS (EITHER BY CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE), WHICH EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAYED TO Mindfulness Activism, IF ANY, FOR THE PRODUCTS AND / OR SERVICES PURCHASED FROM THIS SITE.
APPLICABLE LAW CANNOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS CANNOT BE APPLIED TO YOU.
Links to other sites
In order to provide relevant information that was not found on our site and to facilitate online shopping, Mindfulness Activism may provide links from our sites to third party sites. Mindfulness Activism encourages users to read the privacy policies of third party sites before submitting personal information. ”
Considering the continuous efforts of Mindfulness Activism to develop and improve these products and to provide feedback to its users, you agree to transfer such ideas, concepts, know-how and techniques to Mindfulness Activism without any compensation. You agree to perform any and all documents that Mindfulness Activism may reasonably request regarding the confirmation of the ownership of Mindfulness Activism and the unlimited right to use such ideas, concepts, know-how and techniques.
You are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make. You agree that no comment you submit to this site: (i) will violate any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, intellectual property, privacy or other rights; (ii) will not be and will not contain defamatory or other material, illegal, abusive or obscene or will not constitute a violation of trade / business secrets to a third party; and (iii) will not disregard the products or services of any third party. You agree not to send any personal information (other than e-mail address or alias) by email to other users or by messages posted by you on this site.
This Agreement is in force until terminated at your request or that of Mindfulness Activism. You may terminate this agreement at any time by giving up your use of this site, provided that your previous use has complied with the terms of this agreement. Mindfulness Activism may terminate this agreement at any time, without prior notice, and consequently refuse your access to the site, at its discretion, for any reason, including and not limited to non-compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, either by you or by Mindfulness Activism, you must immediately destroy all materials downloaded or obtained by other methods from this website, as well as all copies of these materials, made by the terms of this agreement or by other methods.